Paradise Island in the Bahamas is a traveler’s paradise with its pristine beaches and exotic locations. From beachside activities to exploring the history and culture of the island, there are loads of things to do. Here are some of the must-visit spots and top things to do.
1. Paradise Island Beaches – The pristine beaches are undoubtedly the main attraction in the Bahamas. Crystal clear waters, pristine stretches of sand, and calm waves, make it the perfect spot to soak up the sun.
2. Aquaventure Water Park – If you’re looking for adventure, head over to the Aquaventure Water Park. The park has thrilling water slides, river rides, and a range of marine exhibits suitable for all age groups.
3. Explore Atlantis – Atlantis is an iconic hotel and resort on Paradise Island and one of the must-see attractions in the Bahamas. Atlantis features an array of water activities, bars, casinos, restaurants, shopping outlets, and much more.
4. Snorkeling – The Bahamas has some of the best snorkeling spots in the world. The warm waters provide a breathtaking view of the marine life, coral reefs, and shipwrecks.
5. Visit the National Art Gallery of the Bahamas – The National Art Gallery of Bahamas is home to a range of visual and contemporary art by prominent national, regional and international artists.
6. Shark Diving – For thrill-seekers, shark diving is a must-try activity. You can get up close to the many species of sharks that call Bahamas waters home.
7. World-Class Golf Courses – With over 18 greens, The Ocean Club on Paradise Island has some of the best golfing experiences in the Bahamas.
Paradise Island has something for everyone – from the history and culture to tranquil beaches and thrilling water sports. So, pack your bags and head over to this beautiful island for an unforgettable vacation.