Al Ain is a city in the eastern region of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It is known as the “Garden City” due to its greenery and is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. If you’re planning a trip to this wonderful city, here are 10 of the best things to do in Al Ain.
1. Visit the Al Ain Oasis – This oasis is one of the largest in the city and is a great place to take a walk and see the palm trees and agricultural sights.
2. Go to the Al Ain Zoo – This zoo is home to a variety of animals including many exotic species like the Arabian Oryx.
3. See the Al Ain Palace Museum – This museum is located inside the Sheikh Zayed Palace and showcases the life of the former UAE president, Sheikh Zayed.
4. Explore Hili Fun City – This amusement park has a variety of rides and attractions that will keep the whole family entertained.
5. Go to Jebel Hafeet – This mountain is the highest peak in the UAE and offers stunning panoramic views of the surrounding area.
6. Visit the Al Qattara Arts Centre – This center is a hub for cultural and artistic events and exhibitions.
7. Check out the Al Ain National Museum – This museum has a wide range of exhibits that showcase the history and culture of the UAE.
8. Go to the Camel Souk – This traditional marketplace is a great place to buy souvenirs and see camels up close.
9. Visit the Al Jahili Fort – This fort was built in the 1890s and has since been restored as a cultural center.
10. Try the local cuisine – Al Ain is known for its delicious food, so be sure to try dishes like machboos and balaleet.
With so many things to see and do in Al Ain, UAE, there’s never a dull moment. Use these suggestions to plan your upcoming trip and get ready for an unforgettable adventure!