Located on the south coast of Mahe, the main island of Seychelles, Anse Intendance is a picturesque beach known for its powdery white sand, crystal clear waters and palm-fringed shoreline. But this stunning location offers more than just sunbathing and swimming. Here are the top things to do in Anse Intendance.
1. Beach hopping – Seychelles is blessed with some of the world’s most beautiful beaches, and Anse Intendance is no exception. Take a walk along the coastline and discover other secret beaches nearby like Petit Anse, Anse Louis, and Baie Lazare.
2. Trekking – Anse Intendance is surrounded by lush vegetation and hilly terrains, making it a perfect spot for hiking and trekking. You can explore the hills, admire the stunning vistas, and experience the Seychellois flora and fauna.
3. Watersports – With crystal clear waters and pristine coral reefs, Anse Intendance offers some of the best options for snorkeling, scuba diving and surfing. You can marvel at the colorful marine life or catch a wave and ride it all the way to the shore.
4. Wildlife watching – Seychelles is home to some rare and exotic species of wildlife like Aldabra tortoises, giant fruit bats, Coco de Mer palm trees, and many more. You can visit the nearby conservation centers and national parks close to Anse Intendance to get a glimpse of these captivating creatures.
5. Sunset cruise – There is nothing more romantic than watching the sun go down over the horizon from the sea. Take a sunset cruise from Anse Intendance and enjoy the breath-taking views of the Mahe coastline.
So, pack your bags, head to Anse Intendance and experience the Seychelles like never before. With so many things to do and see, you will leave with unforgettable memories.